Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day supprise

Here is my cute mom and sister Jessica.
So Adam and I take turns planning V-day and our Anniversary. This was my year to plan so with the help of my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws, we planned a scavenger hunt at the Gateway. Adam had no idea what we were doing or who we were going with. I'm sure he was overwhelmed with excitement when he discovered that he got to spend a romantic evening with all of his in-laws. SURPRISE!! We met by the fountain and gave them each a puzzel that they had to put together and figure out the clue.

I gave the camera to Rich (Randi's boy toy) He is a great picture taker!! We sent them to the chocolate factory first. They had to look through a bunch of Hershey kisses and find the words on the bottom to figure where to go next. They also got a Carmel apple. (I think that was the best part of the whole night for them) Then they went to Victoria Secret and had to pop balloons to get the clues out. They got in trouble for taking pictures in the store. I guess your not allowed to do that.

Then they went to Luv Sac and had to sort through rose petals to find the clues and then to Dicks where they had to tear open a pinata to get the clue. Then they ended up at ThaiPhoon where we were waiting for them.


Rich, Brett, Jake, Adam, Bob, and Zach at the Chocolate Factory. I think they ate their apples before they reached the next store.



Me and my cute hubby getting warm by the fire. Just so you know, we didn't spend the whole evening with the fam. We all parted after dinner and me and Ad went to a movie, and got to stay at a Hotel. No kids. Thanks Tina.




Here is Bob and Colleen. Since we went out on Fri night with the couples, we stayed home with the kiddo's on Sat. We had a fun little candle light dinner and played guitar hero.




Mason and Jeanette (Adams sister) rocking out.







We are planning on starting a family band!!! Mason on the drums, Kennedi on the base, Adam lead guitar, and I guess that will leave me up to the vocals and maybe the keyboard. Yes!!! I love to sing and I'm freakin awesome. (at pretending I can sing)






4 comments:

Sierra said...

Wow! You are sure making up for not posting in a couple of months!:) Looks like a lot of fun at the Gateway. I bet the guys loved it!

Keli said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! I bet the boys all had a great time.

Amy said...

You make the rest of us look bad. Parties, scavenger hunts, and rock band. Mark was lucky to get a card. Invite us along next year.

Starley Family said...

Love the festivities! Umm...I don't think you are weird mom for going to Kennedi's parties. You are probably the only one that arranged in advance to go! Way to be supermom!