Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

Here is Kennedi at her Valentines day party at her preschool. Okay so let me know if I'm totally weird. I went to Kennedi's Christmas party at preschool and I was the only parent.... I went to the Valentines day party and once again, I was the only parent there. So I started to think that maybe the parents aren't suppose to go to the kids parties. My mom always came to mine, and I thought I should go too. For those of you that know me, you know that I LOVE holidays and I ALWAYS go overboard, but is it "normal to want to go to your kids preschool parties?? Or am I just the crazy mom that everyone else makes fun of?


He is my super cute niece Macie. She is a wild woman. She is so fun and has the cutest personality. We are at my parents decorating sugar cookies.


This is Mason guy and his Papa. He loves his Papa. He is such a fun little boy. (when he isn't sick) He has been so different to raise then my little wild woman.



Oh Jess you are doing so good!! That is her cute Mel Gibson look a like husband on the couch. He was being a dud!




Here is my mom(far left) and Macie, Tayler, My crazy lady Kennedi and me.




No comments: