Monday, February 16, 2009

I SUCK AT BLOGGING!!!


So, yes I suck at blogging!!! It's been a few months since I have posted anything. I'm not sure I even remember how to put pictures on my blog. So Yes Randi you will be coming over AGAIN to show me how to use my computer.

Well we had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ha Ha. New Years was great. I decided not to make any new years resolutions because they never last.

I'm so ready for summer. I'm usually done with winter right after Christmas. So Jan-March are very long........ So if anyone is up for a sunny weekend without kids, give me a call.

To get through the long winter months, I have been skiing a little with my hubby and we started Kennedi skiing a couple weeks ago. She did so good and it was so fun taking her up. My mom even came up with us last week.
So I figured out how to add a picture. This was one when Adam was out of town. Poor Mason spends way to much time with us girls. I should be a little careful because he LOVES shoes and loves to dance. He is kind of a wuss too. Him and Kennedi are so different.
Well I have so much to catch up on but I have to go pick up Kennedi. So I will try and do a little better at posting thing a little more often. Which shouldn't be that hard considering its been since Oct???

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Hey Kelli! You DO suck at posting:) I have been waiting to see what is up with your cute family but haven't seen a new post forever! I am glad to see you have jumped back on the wagon. Keep it up!

Sheliece & the babies said...

KELLI!!! I don't have any clue how I came across your blog but I saw your pic and I was like OMG!!! I know her!!! It has been sooo long.. it is good to see your doing so well... Keep in touch!!!