Monday, March 9, 2009

St George

Derick and Taylor and their two cute boys.
So I'm a couple weeks behind. I know SHOCKER!! We decided to get out of the cold and head down to St George a couple weeks ago. Of course, Mason was sick the whole time. He has been sick for about 4 months now. It was still fun and nice to get outside. We brought Kennedi's Barbie jeep down and her and Mason got to ride around the neighborhood. We stayed at a friends house and they had a pool and hot tub. We went on lots of walks and just enjoyed playng outside!! MUCH NEEDED!!

Here is my little poser. (just like her mother. ha ha)
Kennedi was able to run around in the back yard in her underwear. She was in heaven. She hung out by the pool for a couple hours and didn't want to come in. She brought a "picnic" out and some towels and was waiting for the pool to warm up.


Adam, Mason, and Kennedi.
We went for a hike up Snow Canyon. It was so pretty and SOO nice to be able to be outside and get some fresh air.



I know, I look HOT!
It gets a little warm packing my little Mason guy, who isn't very little.
I think he weighs almost as much as Kennedi and they are two years apart.


My cute little kids. (well I think they are cute)
I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom. It is definately a lot harder than I expected (especially when you have a sick kid for 4 months) but so worth it. I can't imagine life without them!





1 comment:

Sierra said...

Looks like a fun trip. Sorry Mason has been sick-that's the worst! I would rather be sick than my kids! I can't wait for warm weather so we can start being outside more-CABIN FEVER!