Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bob is a "STUD" We love you dad!


I grew up hunting with my dad and brothers, (mom always came but never hunted) the only problem the past 6 yrs is my husband doesn't hunt. I decided it was time to go again so Adam stayed home with the kids and I went hunting! It was so much fun!! Opening day we had the whole crew, Jake, Zach, Bob, Colleen, Jess, and even Angie. Jake shot a 2 point. Zach and I missed one. Later that week we all shot at a 4 and 5 point and Zach and Jake also shot at a 3 point. Yeah we are all a little rusty. I think we might be doing some target practice this next year!! I also heard a rumor that Angie might be joing the hunting crew next year???

4 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, what a crew! I am pretty sure you can buy one of those plastic deer to shoot at for a while!!
It is so funny that we grew up huntin with the guys. I have turned into a wimp lately though!

Bobbi Flinders said...

I found you through Randi's blog! Email me at u2rocker1@Hotmail.com and give me your email and I'll add you to mine. See ya!

Sierra said...

Hey Kelli! Your blog is so cute (I found you through Linds and Brady). Glad to see your darling kids and cute husband!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Hi kelli! I found all your blogs yay! You look pretty hot out there hunting!