Thursday, March 19, 2009

Florida

I'm so glad that Adam invited my parents. My kids had so much fun with them.
As you can tell from the picture, they got spoiled!! We even gave in and let Kennedi get her face painted....twice.
It was so nice to have warm weather and be outside.
This was taken at Epcot in the India section. We hit three parks that day. We started at Hollywood studios at 9:00 and then found it its not really for little kids, so we went to Epcot and did a speed jog through the park. We ended the day at Magic Kingdom and stayed until it closed. The kids were so tired. I had Kennedi on my back on the way out and she asked me if it was Okay to fall asleep yet. I told her she could and she was out in about 2 seconds. (We were trying to get our moneys worth.)
Here is Adam, Kennedi, Bob, and Colleen at the Wild Kingdom. They were trying to blend in with the wall.
My favorite place in the world!!

I would have to say that traveling with my kids is the best. I love to watch them get so excited about the smallest things. Kennedi got to see Ariel and Mason got to see Lightning McQueen. (we did have to drag him away screaming) Its fun to see them with their dad and grandparents. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Thank you Adam for being so wonderful and for such a fun trip!
Thank you mom and dad for coming with us and for being so good to our kids.




No comments: