Saturday, October 11, 2008

New York City

This is me trying to be a Rockette. Key work TRYING!!


Here we are in line at the David Letterman show. We got front row seats. It was so fun!
Here is Adam looking hot in time square.
Posing like dorks in front of rockafeller center.
So Adam took me to New York for our 5yr anniversary. We had a blast. We went there for our honeymoon so we decided to go back. It was so nice to spend time together without the kidos. I have been so blessed to have him in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and father. I really couldn't have asked for a better guy!
We have so much fun together with our little family. I'm looking forward to many more years together!

4 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

That is awesome you returned to NYC! For some reason I didn't connect your NYC trip and your anniversary :P Those 5 years went by quick! WOW! Hope you had fun.. hope to see you guys sooner than later

Randi Patch said...

I am glad to see you figured out how to do your own posts. Now I won't have to maintain everyones plus mine ha ha. Looks like you guys had a good time though. Love your guts

Nicole Burton said...

who was the guest when you went to the D Letterman show?

Linds said...

What the...? You did not tell me you had a blog! LOSER!