Monday, October 6, 2008

Kennedi & Mason

Doesn't she look like she is in distress. She let Randi take some cute pictures of her when she was at her grandma 2's house. She never passes up a chance for a good picture.

Our cute little Mason on grandma and grandpa's tractor. He loves anything with a motor in it but especially the 4-wheelers and motorcycles.
What a stud! Randi bought him the cutest little polo shoes and I just love them!

Kennedi and her cute Aunt Randi. These were part of the pictures they took at grandma 2's. They were rolling around in the grass together and Kennedi got quite the kick out of it.

You can never be to safe and Grandma's and Papa's.

3 comments:

Keli said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are!

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I added you as a link so I can keep tabs on you.
Your pics are so cute.

Jeff and Erin said...

Hey Kelli, just thought we'd say hi. Your kiddos are getting so big. I can't believe how big Mason is! I've only seen pics of him and he just keeps growing. Hope all is well with you guys! Jeff and Erin